City Services During Closure
Until April 5, 2020, the City of McAlester has closed a number of offices and buildings to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our community. Here are resources to ensure you can still access the departments you need to conduct business.
- To contact the Utility Billing Office about your account, please call 918-423-9300 ext. 4952. If you need to make a payment, you can pay online or learn about our payment kiosks.
- To contact the Municipal Court Office about a court date or payment, please call 918-421-4939 or pay online.
- To inquire about a building permit, building inspection, contractor licenses or for inspections to connect gas service or electrical service, call Bob Thornton at 918-429-4989 or Justin Grantham at 918-424-1224.
- If you need to pay for permits, inspections, contractor licenses, or planning applications, please call the utility office at 918-423-9300 ext. 4952.
- For zoning verifications, OMMA Certificate of Occupancies, ABLE Commission letters, or Oklahoma Used Motor Vehicle & Parts Commission verification letters, contact Jayme Clifton at 918-421-0017 or email@example.com.
- To contact the City Clerk, please email Cora Middleton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To report water, sewer, or other public works problem, call the Utility Maintenance Department at 918-423-9300 ext. 4990.
- To access information about the Senior Nutrition Program, call 918-424-8012.
- To inquire about an invoice, payment, or other financial question, call 918-423-9300 ext. 4932 or email email@example.com.
- You can find all press releases here or find updates on our Facebook Page. If you need to reach the Public Information Officer, you can call 918-470-9817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.