Temporary City Services
Please call 918-423-9300 and use the automated system to reach City Departments or click here for an online list.
Water Utility Billing
To pay your water utility bill:
- Pay by check or money order through the mail or by using the drop box on the front of the City Hall.
- Set up automatic payments by calling 918-423-9300 ext. 4952.
- Pay over the phone by calling (866) 300-4423. There is no fee for paying over the phone.
- Pay by cash, check, or credit card by using the payment kiosk at Pruett’s Foods or the Choctaw Nation Travel Plaza. There is no fee for using this service.
- Pay by credit card online. There is no fee to pay online.
- Open a new account, change service, or stop utilities online or call 918-423-9300 ext. 4952.
- Apply for a Garage Sale Permit online or call 918-423-9300 ext. 4952.
- Apply for a Burn Permit online or call 918-423-9300 ext. 4932.
- To contact the Municipal Court Office about a court date or payment, please call 918-421-4939 or pay online.
- To access information about the Senior Nutrition Program, call 918-424-8012.