Temporary City Services
Please call 918-423-9300 and use the automated system to reach City Departments.
Water Utility Billing
To pay your water utility bill:
- Pay by check or money order through the mail or by using the drop box on the front of the City Hall.
- Pay by credit card or set up automatic payments by calling 918-423-9300 ext. 4952. There is no fee for paying over the phone.
- Pay by cash, check, or credit card by using the payment kiosk at Pruett’s Foods or the Choctaw Nation Travel Plaza. There is no fee for using this service.
- Pay by credit card online at www.cityofmcalester.com and selecting the “Online Services” link.
- To open a new account, change service, or stop utilities, visit www.cityofmcalester.com and select the “Online Services” link or call 918-423-9300 ext. 4952.
- To obtain a Garage Sale Permit, visit www.cityofmcalester.com and select the “Online Services” link or call 918-423-9300 ext. 4952.
- To contact the Municipal Court Office about a court date or payment, please call 918-421-4939 or pay online.
- To access information about the Senior Nutrition Program, call 918-424-8012.