6 MONTH DEFERRAL
1. Fill out the form below. The court will check records and contact you as to your eligibility.
2. Pay Fine/Cost and Administrative fee (if eligible). Upon payment the 180 day (6 months) begins.
3. Complete the probationary period with no citations in the city limits of McAlester, OK.
4. Upon completion the citation will be dismissed and expunged.
5. In the event that the Deferral is broken (by receiving a new citation in our city) your state will be notified of the charge.
180 day (6 month) Deferred Adjudication
CDL drivers are NOT eligible
Additional Fee WILL apply. Example: a Speeding ticket for 1-10 over the limit will be $135 for the citation and $150 Administrative fee for the deferral for a total of $285. The fee increases with the amount of speed or severity of the charge.