FEMA Assistance for Households

If you live in one of the counties that were approved for Individual Assistance during the Winter Storms in February of this year and you had damages, you now need to register your damage with FEMA. The counties approved for Individual Assistance are: Canadian, Carter, Cherokee, Comanche, Cotton, Hughes, Jefferson, Le Flore, McIntosh, Oklahoma, Okmulgee, Osage, Pittsburg, Stephens, Tulsa, and Wagoner. Even though you may have registered your damage earlier at damage.ok.gov, you will still need to apply with FEMA. You may do this online by going to  www.disasterassistance.gov or if that is not possible, you may call 1-800-621-3362
The current deadline to apply with FEMA is April 26th.

See the news release from FEMA here.